Verizon HAT verification

I tried to get a SIM registered for the HAT but they said it wasnt in their database.

This is the email I got back from our account manager at Verizon:

Subject: Re: [E] Bauer Built Activate SIM for Raspberry Pi Cellular HAT

I tried in my system and last night sent to an offline team, that device does not pull up in our system as a device that is in our data base so I cannot activate it.

You may be able to reach out to the manufacturer and ask them if they can verify that the device has been sent to Verizon for activation capabilities.

We sometimes have to do that, even with new HP computers. They know the process and just send them in and then the system refreshes and we can activate them.

Major Account Manager
Business
Verizon Business Group

Hello,

None of the modules in our store supports Verizon.
As Verizon said, the manufacturer(Quectel) should have the capabilities to add the IMEI into their activation list.

I will contact Quectel, however, the Telit ME910C1-WW Mini PCle LTE-M & NB-IoT Module listed on this site says it supports Verizon. Would that work with the Raspberry Pi 3G/4G & LTE Base HAT

1 Like

Hello

These 2 modules support different RATs, Quectel EC25 is LTE CAT 4 module while Telit ME910C1 is CAT M1 module.

We can not claim if it will work with Verizon.

Thank you for mentioning it, the product page will be updated with the supported carriers.