Sim ICCID is already registered

Hello,

I’ve just received my Sixfab core and sim for my RPI4.

When I tried to register my sim something went wrong with the payment method, did not go through.

Now when I try to register it again (on any account) I get the message that its already registered.

Please advise.

Thank you

Hi @Ezra,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
If you have any questions or concerns please visit the contact page.

Does your SIM appear on your SIM → My SIMs page? Do you want to register the SIM in a different account than the one you saved it for?

Hello,

My bad, my desktop doesn’t display the contact form!

Well when I unboxed the SIM I tried to register but it had not finished properly.

Now from then on, every attempt from any account (tried 1 other, but no need to change accounts) to register the sim it gives me “already registered”.

Thank you for your reply

Could you check if you have a SIM from SIM → My SIMs?

No its empty, no signs that its already actually registered!

Well, could you PM me the SIM ICCID and the e-mail you are logged into?

Sure just a sec. Thanks!

Hi.

I have a similar problem with my SIM card.

In this case is a Twilio Super SIM card that I bought with an old version of the RPi 3G/4G& LTE Base HAT from your webstore a couple of years ago (early 2020). At that time everything worked fine I registered and got a good connection, but at the end I used another modem because the data plans was too expensive for such small project.

Today I logged in again after 2 years to the SIXFAB CONNECT platform, because I would like to use the modem with a RPi4 + Pixhawk 6C. I checked the “Devices” tab and the “My SIMs” tab, but both were empty.

So I tried to register my TWILIO SIM card again and this time I got the message “This sim card is already registered”

How can I see my device and SIM card information again?
I look forward for your advise.

Thanks!!

Hi @bluemetricsltda ,

Could you PM me your SIM ICCID and the e-mail you are logged into?

That’s exactly what happened to me

Email address is riptide407@gmail.com

Hi,

Support has been provided to you through hello@sixfab.com, and your issue has been fixed. Can you please log into your account and confirm if you can see your SIM?

Yes, customer support did link my accounts and I am all set.

Thanks