Remote Terminal not working for Raspberry Pi 4

I recently set up the Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Cellular Modem Kit (Telit name LE910CX LE910C4-NF) on a Raspberry Pi 4. I went though all the set up steps and the device shows as online on the Device page and can connect to the internet (can ping google, etc.), but the Remote Terminal on the Device page does not seem to work. It never gets past “Reaching to Device” loading screen. How can I get this to work?

Do you have access to the device? I believe, the issue is with the core_agent. Could you please share the status of the core_agent.service?
Check again after restarting the service.

sudo systemctl status core_agent.service
sudo systemctl restart core_agent.service

Thank you for the quick response. I do have access to the device. “sudo systemctl status core_agent.service” outputs the following:

core_agent.service - Sixfab Core - Agent
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/core_agent.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Thu 2022-10-20 17:26:42 CDT; 1min 37s ago
Main PID: 2412 (python3)
Tasks: 7 (limit: 4915)
CGroup: /system.slice/core_agent.service
├─2412 /usr/bin/python3 /opt/sixfab/core/agent/run.py
└─2420 /opt/sixfab/core/agent/core/modules/pty/builds/arm32

Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2415]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2415]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2417]: sixfab : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/fuser 8998/tcp
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2417]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2417]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2421]: sixfab : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/chmod +x /opt/sixfab/core/agent/core/modules/pty/builds/arm32
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2421]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi sudo[2421]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi python3[2412]: Starting sixfab-terminal v2
Oct 20 17:26:42 raspberrypi python3[2412]: Starting API

The output remained the same after restarting the service. Is the “TTY=unknown” of any concern?

@kyle.j.renfroe

The agent seems to work fine.
Did you recheck it after restarting the service?

Yes, the remote terminal is still stuck on “Reaching to device”.

From the log we cannot see any error.
Could you please try with a different browser? what is the current browser?

The current browser is Google Chrome. I have just tried Microsoft Edge and Firefox as well, it doesn’t work for us in either of those either

We just have checked the device and all the services are operational.

The current network of your device(PC/laptop) is possibly blocking requests while sending to the device. Hence the connection is not initialized.
Here are some options you may try:

1. Check from a different network.
  2. Check from a different device(PC/laptop) on a different network.

Hi Saeed, I was able to successfully connect to the remote terminal over the cellular connection of my cellphone. It looks like our main network and guest network were both blocking the requests. We should be able to work with this now. Thank you for the assistance!

Thanks for updating.

You may disable the support token now.