Remote I/O error with sensor_test.py

Hello,
I’ve been experimenting with the IoT Cellular Hat however I’ve been unsuccessful at running the sample applications. (Although I’d like to focus on the sensor_test.py app)
pi@raspberrypi:~/Sixfab_RPi_CellularIoT_Library/sample $ python3 sensor_test.py Sixfab Raspberry Pi Cellular IoT Application Shield Class initialized! BG96 module disabled! BG96 module enabled! Traceback (most recent call last): File "sensor_test.py", line 17, in <module> print("Acceleration: "+str(node.readAccel())) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/sixfab_cellulariot-1.2.0- py3.7.egg/cellulariot/cellulariot.py", line 724, in readAccel File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/sixfab_cellulariot-1.2.0- py3.7.egg/cellulariot/MMA8452Q.py", line 37, in __init__ OSError: [Errno 121] Remote I/O error pi@raspberrypi:~/Sixfab_RPi_CellularIoT_Library/sample $
I have been able to serial into the hat using ttyUSB3 and run AT commands successfully. I also went through the PPP setup successfully.
Currently power, status, and net lights are on
The board is stacked and connected with a working USB cable

On my Pi I enabled serial and shut off the remote serial option. I am using a Pi 2B so there is no Bluetooth.
I also have UART enabled in my boot/config.txt
Thank you!

Hi @blandaj1,

This is basic sensor_test example for Cellular IoT Application Shield which contains the sensors.
Running this script in the Cellular IoT HAT will lead to errors as the sensors are not available on it.