Python3 Serial Script for Send & Reply

Hello

I bought a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi Base Shield and the Quectel EC25 Mini PCle 4G/LTE Module from SixFab about 2 years ago. The product has been solid for me here in Ontario Canada

When I received it I wrote Python2.7 code to read and write to the serial device and have it working to send MMS messages also.

It took me a while to learn and fix code a good working model. I send about 400 messages a month on rogers mobile network to all my clients and it works well.

I just updated the code to work with Python3.

Hope my code on GitHub helps someone else :yum:

Python 3 Version (Oct 2020)
https://github.com/daddyfix/lte-send2.py
https://github.com/daddyfix/lte-read2.py

1 Like

Good morning,
I would like to use your script to send to several numbers. and the script retrieves the numbers from a file (csv or txt) one number per line the script runs in a loop until they finish the list of numbers.

no need to modify the title or the message with each sending, only the recipient changes.
AT+QMMSEDIT=1,0
AT+QMMSEDIT=1,1,“XXXXXXXXXX”
AT+QMMSEND=XXX
and once the script has processed all the numbers
AT+QMMSEDIT=0

I am ready to pay to adapt the script, and why not if possible make a GUI for the import of the list (csv/txt) and run the script, and have the result of the successful or unsuccessful sendings.

I sent you an email to the address provided in the script.
hope to get an answer from you, thank you.

I have an updated script which I will upload which will allow you to do multiple text messages like this

lte-send.py [OPTIONS] -r 705xxxxxxx,613xxxxxxx,819xxxxxxx

But I found 5 numbers at a time works best.

I can make a GUI if you want for a fee

Hello, yes I would like a GUI and have the possibility of sending from a file without having a limit of 5. for example I want to be able to send by file of 10K numbers

In the form I want a title field (optional), a message field, an image field (optional), a choice: recipient (unique) or a button to add the csv or txt file (the list of numbers)

Did you receive my email ?

THANKS