Network Status Red

I am unable to get Power Software to connect. I have setup the account, my Pi is online and I am able to access it on the network and can get out to the internet. I have tried recreating the device in power software but no change. Hat is working, battery is currently charging per the LED and the S1/S2 buttons are working. When power is removed the UPS function is instant and seamless.

Anything I am missing?

Pi - 3B plugged in via Ethernet cable to switch.
not sure on my UPS HAT info or where I get that just yet.

Which power input are you using?
Share the output of sudo systemctl status pms_agent.service

Currently using the micro USB on the Sixfab

● pms_agent.service - Sixfab PMS Agent
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/pms_agent.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2020-05-05 20:57:24 BST; 2s ago
Process: 1599 ExecStart=/usr/bin/python3 -u agent.py (code=exited, status=200/CHDIR)
Main PID: 1599 (code=exited, status=200/CHDIR)

Seems the service is not active.
Could you please try to restart it?

sudo systemctl restart pms_agent.service
then
sudo systemctl status pms_agent.service
Please share the whole log.

pi@octopi:~ $ sudo systemctl restart pms_agent.service
pi@octopi:~ $ sudo systemctl status pms_agent.service
● pms_agent.service - Sixfab PMS Agent
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/pms_agent.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2020-05-05 21:01:19 BST; 2s ago
Process: 1697 ExecStart=/usr/bin/python3 -u agent.py (code=exited, status=200/CHDIR)
Main PID: 1697 (code=exited, status=200/CHDIR)

Just bumping the thread, I’m still stuck :scream:

Could you please reinstall again?
First, stop and disable the pms_agent service, remove the previous installation.

sudo systemctl stop pms_agent.service
sudo systemctl disable pms_agent.service
sudo rm /etc/systemd/system/pms_agent.service
sudo rm -r /opt/sixfab

After creating a device from the power software. Install it on your Rapberry pi and please share the output of installation to check if the error is occurring during installation.

pi@octopi:~ $ curl https://install.power.sixfab.com | sudo sh -s Spew-Ship-Dig-Clear-Slaw-Surf-Gooey-Bud-Frame-Ditch-Elude-List-Shred-Fetch-Shove-Stand-Sniff-Sharp
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 4498 100 4498 0 0 5833 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 5833

/ () / | | | | ___
\ --. ___ _| |_ __ _| |__ | |_/ /____ _____ _ __ –. \ \ / / / ` | ’ \ | / _ \ \ /\ / / _ \ '|
/_
/ / |> <| || (
| | |
) | | | | (
) \ V V / / |
_
/|//__| _,|./ _| _/ _/_/ ___|_|
Updating system package index…
Creating Sixfab root directory on /opt…
Root directory created.
Enabling i2c…
I2C enabled.
Looking for dependencies…
Downloading python api for agent…
Downloaded successfully, installing.
Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/opt/sixfab/pms/api/requirements.txt’
Python api installed.
Cloning agent source…
Agent source cloned.
Installing agent dependencies from PyPI…
Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/opt/sixfab/pms/agent/requirements.txt’
Creating environment file…
Environment file created.
Initializing systemd service…
Enabling and starting service.
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/pms_agent.service → /etc/systemd/system/pms_agent.service.
Service initialized successfully.

I was attempting to install this on my Pi that is running Octoprint, that seems to be the problem. I did a base install of Raspbian and everything worked perfectly.

1 Like