Has anyone gotten the Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Cellular Modem Kit to work on LineageOS (Android)?

I’m not going to lie, I am not the best nor most advanced user with Linux. I’ve got LineageOS version 18.1 installed on my Pi 4, and I’m unable to run the lsusb command from any sort of terminal. The app “Termux” allows me to access a linux style command line, and I can connect minicom to ttyS0 using this technique, however after sending AT command I receive no response from minicom.

After some searching online I’ve found that its very difficult to access USB devices connected to the Pi 4 through the LineageOS terminal, because it thinks it’s a phone and only sees my keyboard and mouse inputs. Any insight or help would be very appreciated, don’t feel bad telling me this won’t work at all! I’ve previously gotten my modem working on Raspberry Pi OS, I guess what I’m asking is if anyone has had luck getting their Sixfab kit to run on any other OS. Thanks!

I am trying to do this exactly. Did you ever figure this out? I am just about to start to try - do you have any tips at all?

Thanks!

Mark