Cellular LTE HAT Verizon has killed it

I could not get the Hologram SIM to connect to Verizon (the only carrier in my area) so I signed up with https://thingspace.verizon.com/service/connectivity/ (Typical, broken, badly thought out, user unfriendly Verizon site) and ordered 20 SIM cards. They arrived yesterday, when I tried to activate the card it would not accept the board/device IMEI it said the IMEI was not in the DLD(? forgot already) database, at any rate I could not activate a SIM. I sent the link to Verizon showing your product on their ‘Certified Product’ page and was told I had to:

Submit life history
Provide Proof of insurance bond
Sign NDA
Have Third Party Compliance Testing done
Submit the results of the above and wait, no money was mentioned but I'm sure there is some.

I ordered your product since it was on the ‘Ready to Fly’ Verizon list…

Hello,

Could you please share the image of the HAT?

Fresh from my pet rock collection we have the HAT on a Zero and the BG96 up close and this is where there is no AT&T https://goo.gl/maps/tKb2ENvnTEs567Ln8 :

Hello,

This HAT is not Compatible with Verizon network.
Plese check this question from FAQ.

Please proceed for a replacement with the right HAT. Please find the procedure from the refund and replacement policy.

I have already done that once, I selected Verizon since I’m not an idiot and the reason I purchased this product was to get on the air with Verizon! That you send the wrong product cost me days and I’ve purchased two NimbleLink devices that are certified.

I just tried to ‘fill out’ a return, where is it? Could you please provided a LINK to what ever you want me to waste my time on, hey, how about you just send me the RIGHT board and I’ll return the WRONG board in the box? Your mistake, why am I paying for it time and money wise?

I looked at the invoice from the order:
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Raspberry Pi Cellular IoT HAT - LTE-M & NB-IoT & eGPRS
Item# S99 $69.00 USD 1 $69.00 USD
Subtotal $69.00 USD
Shipping and handling $9.00 USD
Total $78.00 USD
Payment $78.00 USD

On this invoice there is nothing like:
[Raspberry Pi Cellular IoT HAT - LTE-M & NB-IoT & eGPRS - North America - Verizon Certified(R1.2_TX3.0)]
Which shows up in the shopping cart I just opened to verifiy I in fact did select the Verizon Version, I did, you have changed your cart. When I add the ‘World wide’ version it says World wide in the cart, notice my invoice does not show anything.
I choose Verizon, your cart was broken, you fixed it and now I have to eat it?

This should fix it.

From your RETURNS:
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the product arrives damaged or defective. Please contact us before returning any package! We’re reasonable people and we hope you are too! Contact us if you have any issues and we’ll do our best to help you out!

You shipped the wrong unit, it does not work. Please provide me a shipping label.