5G Hat with Pi 4 Issues

I am currently running through the 5G LTE Cellular Connectivity guide provided by SixFab and encountering errors while attempting to ping the device. I will provide some pictures to better explain the issues, but essentially the Raspberry PI4 is not connecting to the internet when the 5G hat is on. This is the first time I’ve tried to do a project like this and don’t have any experience with it. I have gone through the troubleshooting and don’t really know what to do next. I have made sure that the Hat and the Pi4 are properly set up on the hardware side and am wondering what I can do next to try to identify the issue. Please let me know if I need to provide any more information.

Hello,

Which SIM provider are you using?
Could you please share the output of the following AT commands?

AT+CPIN?
AT+CGDCONT?
AT+CFUN? 
AT+QNWPREFCFG="mode_pref"
AT+QENG="servingcell"
AT+QNWPREFCFG="nr5g_disable_mode" 
AT+QNWPREFCFG="nr5g_band"
AT+QNWPREFCFG="nsa_nr5g_band"
AT+QNWINFO
AT+COPS?
AT+CGACT?
AT+CGPADDR=1

Hi thanks for your response we are using sysmocom SIM cards, and we recently discovered that the APN was the problem. We were under the impression that the APN would be auto-detected by minicom, do you have any guidance when it comes to configuring a APN?

Hello @Joshos,

The APN is not auto-detected.
The product’s getting started guide includes how to set the APN. It is set using the following AT command.
AT+CGDCONT=1,"IPV4V6","YOUR_APN"