4G LTE signal analyzer script

HI!, I am in a university project that wanted to implement in a raspberry the possibility of taking 4G signal measurements and thus be able to analyze said data such as coverage map, signal strength (RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, RSCP),signal quality, EARFCN, FC, etc. and with that information to be able to put it later on a map with the coverage by zones, or grafana dashboards.
currently I have done tests with an Android app called Network Cell Info https://www.m2catalyst.com/features.
I currently have a raspberry 4 and a SIXFAB 4G hat and and another hat of Waveshare SIM7600 (with which I have had some problems when trying to connect it) I wanted to know if anyone knows of a similar project or tools that I can use to obtain the information or any advice on how I could obtain it. I have seen in some cases that they get some information with AT commands but I wanted to know if there is any possibility to get more detailed information. Also, i see Sixfab uses in its own application some classes from its core_manager repository to get some of this data, the problem is that I wanted to try and get these parameters from different providers with different SIM cards, so I couldn’t use SixFab application.
Thank you very much for your help.