4G/LTE Base HAT Connect Sixfab after Reinstall

Hello,

I have successfully installed the 4G / LTE base. It has established a cellular connection and has also connected to the Sixfab Connect portal. Unfortunately I had to format my two Raspberry Pis afterwards. Since I want to reconnect the two Raspberry Pi’s with the Sixfab Connect Portal, I need a link again as with the first registration, right? How do I have to proceed here in order to be able to reconnect the two devices with the portal so that the remote SSH terminal works again?

Best regards

Felix Deck

Hallo,

ich habe das 4G/LTE Base hat erfolgreich installiert. Es hat eine Mobilfunkverbindung aufgebaut und hat sich ebenfalls mit dem Sixfab Connect Portal verbunden. Leider musste ich meine beiden Raspberry Pis nachdem formatieren. Da ich die beiden Raspberry Pi´s wieder mit dem Sixfab Connect Portal verbinden möchte benötige ich erneut einen Link wie bei der ersten Registrierung oder? Wie muss ich hier vorgehen um die beiden Geräte erneut mit dem Portal verbinden zu können damit auch wieder das Remote SSH Terminal funktionert?

Beste Grüße

Felix Deckert