3G/4G & LTE Base HAT with EC25-A stopped working UART

I was working with Raspberry Pi 3G/4G & LTE Base HAT with Quectel EC25-A via UART and It was working very well, I was able to send and receive UDP packets and SMS. The next day the module EC25-A stopped working via UART, I checked all the hardware connections and they look fine, even if I connect another modulo in the long header the other module respond. I tried to “enable UART” with AT commands but it doesn’t work, I restored to the factory settings but still doesn’t work via UART.
I can communicate via USB but I can’t receive UDP packets.
Any suggestion? Is the module EC25-A damange?

Hi @hugo.huicochea,

Could you provide more information about your issue? Does anything appear in logs?
Once try restarting the module and check it is working or not. If it doesn’t work then check the baud rate. And also make sure you are supplying the correct voltage to the serial pins. If the voltage exceeds then also they are many cases to damage the pins.

Hi ensar, thank you for you response!

I checked the baud rate and everything is as it should. The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ that I’m working with is taking care of the power supply of the 3G/4G & LTE Base Hat so I don’t see any problem of that way.
if instead of the Raspi I connect a TTL to USB converter and turn on the module I can see some information that the module sends. That makes me think that the issue is with the UART_RX pin. I’m going to order anthor module and work with a Raspbberry 4.